Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
Tarasha Gulaab
Tattoo Artist

Age: 118 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you got a pretty vision
”Not quite like this no.” I admit with a shrug, looking around at the festival. ”The celebrations we make are more... spiritual, I suppose. At least the side of them I’ve been involved in always has been.” Now that I think about it though, that might just be my own bad luck, given my family.

I’m not surprised to be wrong, the last riddle was barely that, a fact even Loren acknowledges. I offer a bright smile to the winner though, the boy who had been here since the beginning. Good for him. I’m impatient for the next riddle while he chooses a prize, shifting my weight from foot to foot and flicking my wings.

Finally, it comes, and as soon as it does I know the answer. I can’t help but return the bright smile offered to me by the dark haired woman, noticing for the first time her teeth, who h... admittedly pour me on edge a little bit. But I swallow that feeling, and offer my own answer with a wide, toothy grin, gesturing as though I am literally offering it.
in your head
TARASHA

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Tarasha - 12-29-2019, 04:26 AM