Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Tarasha explained a little bit about what the Fae did to celebrate, and Loren smiled faintly. ”I would love to hear more about it, if you’re willing to share. Perhaps in a different setting though?” As Oliver picked a dagger, Loren nodded encouragingly. ”Nice choice!”

Then it was time for the next riddle. Noting down their responses, Loren grinned when all three finally finished giving their answers. Rexanna and Tarasha both said luxere, while Oliver said the sun.

The summoner grinned. ”Sorry Oliver, but Rexanna and Tarasha got it this round! The answer was indeed luxere. Glad my riddle was intelligible, because I was worried there for a bit.” He gave the Fae and the Queen a proud look. ”Feel free to pick out a prize each. Again, there’s a grand prize for the person who gets the most riddles right, so don't leave just yet.” He held out the box with the prizes as the two winners made their selection.

Then he cocked his head, eyes glittering with amusement. ”While you’re perusing, let me sing the praises of the Loreseekers a bit more, because I’m sure you are not at all sick of that. On the subject of singing, did you know that many of the songs sung to encourage the luxere to gather for LongNight were compiled by the Loreseekers so that we can use them in future years?” His tone was excited.

Setting the box down, he reached back into the much emptier looking bowl. In fact, sharp eyes would note there were only two scraps left, and he lifted one of them and unfolded it. Finally he read it:

What recalls but has no mind?

You have 48 hours to respond! Please DM me your answers. It’s also not too late for someone to hop in for the last round after this.
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-29-2019, 04:36 AM