Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
Oh, Rexanna also thinks that the blade is a good choice. And when the answers are given, her green gaze flits up to Loren’s face as he comments that both she and the Fae were correct, and she gives the other woman another bright smile before perusing the items. She, too, picks a blade. One with a snowflake on the handle if only to show Deimos that she’d seen the hidden meaning behind the blade, whether others may not have.

She listens while he continues to sell the Loreseekers, and she snorts lightly as she settles on her heels, shifting the parasol in her other hand. “Not sick at all, no.” She jests to Loren, a crooked smirk given his way, sarcasm dripping from her lips. But she doesn’t say anything else, instead, focusing on the next riddle that comes up and – at first she doesn’t know what it could mean. She tries to go through the things of memories, drifting from Remi, drifting to the gods… Until something hits her.

Her head tilts and she looks up to Loren to give him the answer, a playful smile on her face. She doesn’t think she’s right, but it’s too late to take it back now.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Rexanna - 12-29-2019, 04:57 AM