Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
Tarasha Gulaab
Tattoo Artist

Age: 118 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you got a pretty vision
”I’m sure we’ll have lots of chances to share stories.” I say, arching a brow. I wonder if he’ll pick up the intention behind the words, the idea that my stories are not free, but something to be traded.

The prizes are offered up again, and this time I let my eye roam over them, deciding. My first choice is the glasses, but I hesitantly run a finger over the frames before I really grip them. If they are iron, they are of no use to me, and I will take a fist sized leather bag instead. But if they are not iron, onto my face they will go. I’m so busy choosing I almost miss the shameless selling of the guild, and what a shame it would be if I had. The man running the riddle game is committed, I’ll give him that.

I am less concerned with his pitch and more concerned with the next riddle, the second last riddle it seemed. Again, it took me a moment, heavy thought furrowing my brow, and then it struck me like lightning, the answer blurring out of me just as quickly.
in your head
TARASHA

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Tarasha - 12-30-2019, 09:23 AM