Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren smiled at Tarasha as they selected the bag. The smile broadened into a full grin as he noted down their answers for the final riddle.

Tarasha said humming bats, because they’re most active at night, under the moon, and they hum a quiet song.
Oliver said, “The bats! The ones that sing at night. I don’t know what they’re called but they are bats. And they make noises.”
Rexanna said star whale, beccause they’re starry for the night, and they sing a soothing song.

Flipping the paper over, the summoner let out a huff of laughter. ”Sorry your majesty. You were wrong, they were right, even if Oliver didn’t know the name. However, you can take another prize, because your answer was pretty close. In fact, you all get a prize” Then he turned to the remaining two contestants. ”This, however, leaves me with a dilemma. We’ve got a tie.”

He drummed his fingers on the wood of the stall for a brief moment. ”So I will come up with one final riddle, and whoever gives me the correct answer first gets the prize.” Fingers resuming their tapping, he finally smiled, almost a bit mischievously. Then he spoke:

Riddles have I
And answers, too
I learn from the old
And teach to the new
I have many pages
But my chapters are few

Oliver and Tarasha, whoever replies to this thread first with the correct answer gets the grand prize!
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 01-03-2020, 05:09 PM