Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Oh shit. OH SHIT! He actually got something right! And he was having a tie breaker? Well. What a big surprise! So big his eyes widened and his mouth opened ever so slightly in shock. He quickly caught himself and tried to look normal, which didn’t really look normal honestly. His body suddenly changed positions and he was clearly trying to act way too hard.

He was more than ready to claim his next prize, but already Loren was addressing him and Tarasha. Looks like it’d just have to wait. With a hum, Oliver tried to think hard about what the riddle’s answer could be. It wasn’t a book, seeing as they already had that as their previous riddle. Oliver could think of an answer if chapters were many and pages were few, but the reverse? Well fuck.

Eventually, he came up with something that sounded plausible. ”I think the answer is maybe the Antheneum?” Very clearly he was unsure of himself, but might as well go with something.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Oliver - 01-03-2020, 05:16 PM