Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren smiled at Oliver. ”Nope! Very, very close, but not quite. In fact, you might say the answer lies within the Atheneum.” When Tarasha offered their answer, however, the summoner full out grinned. "Correct! The Loreseekers were the answer all along." Letting out a huff of laughter, he pulled a full sheet of parchment out as well as a carved wooden token in the shape of a scroll.

He held out the scroll to Tarasha. "For your grand prize, you may ask the Loreseekers one question, and we will utilize our considerable resources to find the answer for you. Feel free to ask any of us at any time. Just turn in this voucher."

He slid the paper along with some charcoal across the stall to the participants. "Now, I hope you've enjoyed this game as much as I did. You did very well, so I hope you'll consider employing your considerable intellects in the service of our guild. If you are interested in joining, please sign up."

Then his eyes crinkled in amusement as he looked at Rexanna and Oliver in turn. "It would be very nice if my friends would join my organization." After that, he looked at Tarasha. "And I would very much like to make new friends as well."

Tarasha won! Congratulations. Their reward is one question that the Loreseekers have to do everything in their power to answer. Please post one more time selecting a final prize, as well as whether or not your character decides to join the Loreseekers.
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood

Messages In This Thread
riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest) - by Loren - 01-03-2020, 05:35 PM