Awoken
Attraes Le Deux
Bard

Age: 47 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Attraes reached out and took the offered water, taking a long and healthy pull before offering the water back to mysterious young woman. His grey eyes, gave him the appearance of a blind man but he could very much see everything, clear as crystal. He had watched her hands, read her movements or lack their of as one reads the pages of a tome.

"Am I so transparent that you feel a need to fear me?"

He asked, the faintest of smirks slowly creasing his refined, square jaw. Slowly he removed his shirt, placing a hand over his heart to feel it beating. His breath, steadier now as he closed his eyes briefly before looking to Ashe.

"Town...no...no this will do just fine."

Attraes nodded, his hand still resting over his heart.

"A strange feeling...confronted by death only to walk out the other side no worse for wears."

It appeared he was merely thinking out loud, his hand now resting onto the ground.

"There's a strength in you isn't there? Coiled like a toy waiting to be wound up at just the right click before uncoiling...I imagine it must be truly something."

He leaned over and placed his hand on the ground as if for support, but really he was channeling his energy to her. A sudden wave of fatigue would begin to blanket Ashetta in a flase sense of warmth and comfort.

Attraes could feel her essence begin to slip into him, and for the briefest moment his eyes flashed a brilliant blue, just as her own before the grey took over.

"You must forgive my own cautious nature...like you, I too am conflicted on acting on my own impulses...and like myself, you should be grateful to have appealing to my more civilized nature. Please understand...this is quite necessary..."

As her essence began to draw further, her eyes would begin to grow heavier until darkness and silence consumed her.

When she woke, she would wake laying back against a tree, his shirt draped over her to protect her from the cold as a contained fire burned near by.

Attraes glanced back briefly at her stirring, he appeared to be upright, healthier for the time being. His finger held out as he turned back and began whistling to a bright red bird that perched on a branch before him.

"The foundation of any sort of civilized existence is making a first impression. Within the first five minutes, it is believed you will know more about the person before you than you will ever come to know...I'm a firm believer in that."

He spoke, his back to Ashe as he continued to whistle to the bird.

"You saved my life, whether you choose to accept that or not is of no consequence to me...it is my truth, and why you were given a chance to wake."

The bird, lured by his charm hopped onto his finger, earning a chuckle.

"Fascinating isn't it...life and the essence of it in every little thing."

Attraes turned, bird on his finger as he leaned back against a large stone and faced his rescuer, as it were.

"I've never felt anything like that before...you have a remarkable strength...an essence with untapped, limitless potential."

His voice was calm, kind even as he continued to study the bird.

"I feel like perhaps...significance being what it is...I have failed to make a favorable first impression. Is that a correct assessment?"

Ashetta

{Bunny Permission granted by Jae}

Messages In This Thread
Awoken - by Attraes - 12-04-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: Awoken - by Ashetta - 12-04-2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Awoken - by Attraes - 12-04-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Awoken - by Ashetta - 12-05-2018, 01:43 AM
RE: Awoken - by Attraes - 12-05-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Awoken - by Ashetta - 12-05-2018, 11:03 PM
RE: Awoken - by Attraes - 12-18-2018, 04:36 AM
RE: Awoken - by Ashetta - 12-18-2018, 02:50 PM