Awoken
Attraes Le Deux
Bard

Age: 47 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Attraes
Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid

"Had you known me before waking here, you would think differently."

Attraes mused as the bird on his finger began to shrivel and whither, Attraes still whistling as the bird had.

" That is a rather broad question with even broader answers. You need to be specific Ashetta."

He grinned and settled against onto a stump as he looked over the young woman.

"Allow me to indulge in the obvious."

Attraes slowly grinned, his dimples deep and lined perfectly

"You have blood on your hands...call it a sixth sense among the initiated. Your eyes remain still, never fluctuating even when you wake from what could have been a rather...painful experience while you were out. You have death in your eyes."

His finger raised and motioned to his own, unwavering, stone-like stare.

"As do I. Granted we may have had different paths or reasons of...catering to our primal urges, but we are initiated aren't we? How many lives have you taken? And so young too...do you think of them?

Those you left in your wake? When you do, are they alive? Like the moments just before you took it from them, or are they husks of flesh without souls. Eyes black as night, aimlessly wandering, searching for you..."

Hands folded across his knees as he remained in a lean over position.

"I close my eyes every night and I see every helpless soul I extinguished. While some may fear that, or become overtaken with self-pity and remorse...I simply watch them. Wander, aimless and pathetic. Proud I parted them from a world they didn't deserve."

The manner in which he spoke was absolute, as if telling her a recipe for a pie. He was so easy and casual about all of it.

"In short, I am a killer. Who...are...You Ashetta?"

Messages In This Thread
Awoken - by Attraes - 12-04-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: Awoken - by Ashetta - 12-04-2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Awoken - by Attraes - 12-04-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Awoken - by Ashetta - 12-05-2018, 01:43 AM
RE: Awoken - by Attraes - 12-05-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Awoken - by Ashetta - 12-05-2018, 11:03 PM
RE: Awoken - by Attraes - 12-18-2018, 04:36 AM
RE: Awoken - by Ashetta - 12-18-2018, 02:50 PM