Mini Event The Exchange [GGE]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe entered a bit late - her gift had taken a bit longer to create given the material it was made of. As she joined the group of gift givers, Bastien approached, and she looked at him in surprise. He...had gotten her in the draw? She was a bit skeptical suddenly, wondering if he had actually made an effort to make something nice or...purposefully made something bad because it was her. "Happy Fiat Lux, Bastien." she said with a small smile, trying to remain optimistic despite their lack luster history. Holding the gift box she had brought for her giftee under one arm, she carefully opened the gift Bastien had given her. As wide brown eyes gazed upon it for the first time, she gasped in surprise. "Oh! It's beautiful, Bastien." she breathed, looking down at the flower shaped candle holder. Just the sort of pretty thing Frey would like at a shrine to the, she thought. She looked up at him and smiled brightly. "Thank you so much."

But of course she couldn't stay long, she had to find Amun to give him ihs present. And fortunately, he wouldn't be terribly hard to find. "Happy Fiat Lux, Amun. It is nice to meet you finally. Here is the present I had made for you...as well as the card of the maker. She would like to give you a discount on a commission." she said, holding out the prettily wrapped box containing the glass dildo.

Dildo commissioned in this thread: {GGE} All the Right Parts
You thought you'd watch me fade away
When you broke me into pieces
But I gave I gave each piece a name
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Bastien could see the hesitation in Phoebe's eyes when it came to accepting his gift, but then it was replaced by a genuine gratitude; he smiled and let her take the incense burner in her hands. "I am glad you like it. May it serve you well." It was hardly a step to them being best friends forever, but he felt a little bridge may had been built, which was good - he didn't like to keep enemies.

Of course, as fun as it was to give gifts (and it was very fun), there was also a chance to receive at this event. Oliver approached him holding a tapestry in his hands with reverence that would usually be given to something holy, divine; Bastien took it with an equal care and slowly pulled the piece flat so he could see the image. "Oh, it is beautiful! It will do very well above the door indeed. What a wonderful way to greet new and old members. Thank you, Oliver."
Fade to the close-up
We're gonna stay naive tonight
Base Code by Sky!
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
It was hard to miss Kai's approach with the bed, but Isuma trilled excitedly as Jigano grinned and turned to face the young demigod (wearing pants, he was relieved to note from the corner of his eye). "Kai!" he exclaimed warmly, bending over to examine the bed in all its glory. He was genuinely impressed; he hadn't quite known what to expect after learning that Kaimana was his gift-giver, but he'd been determined to put a cheerful face on whatever the young man came up with. This, though, was both thoughtfully designed and excellently constructed and Jigano smiled up again at the flushed face beaming at him. "What a lovely surprise. It's perfect! Isuma loves it!" An easy declaration to make when the gryphon in question was already bouncing from his shoulder to snuggle into the snowmoss at the silent reassurance that it was a gift for her.

He reached out to take the bed, cradling it carefully as he continued to admire the workmanship. "You've really done a wonderful job on this. Thank you very much for it!"
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun grinned. ”Just know that I provide exactly what you’re looking for, tall drink.” Winking at Sunjata, the potter swept his gaze up and down the much taller man’s body suggestively. Then Amun waggled his eyebrows. ”I’m looking forward to it. And you’re welcome.”

However, his flirtation was interrupted by a very blonde woman approaching. The potter had seen her around, and knew her by reputation, at least. "Phoebe, right?" Taking the box (though not unwrapping it just yet) he held it in his hands. Smirking, he tilted his head. "I'll have to check out this shop. And thank you very much for the gift." His tone was mischievous, as were his eyes.
amun

Coding base by Sky!