Personal Quest Gourding/Guarding the Library [Seasonal Event]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759

Remi needed to speak to Loren. Desperately. Though the alchemist wasn't entirely sure how to explain precisely how he felt (or the lack of feeling), he couldn't stomach the thought of trying to meet the strange criteria left by the deity on his own. Naively though and with perhaps the only true bit of hubris that Remi possessed, he sort of thought merely seeing the librarian would be enough to defeat whatever Frey had done. After all, Remi had never loved before, and so his feelings (or former feelings) for the Launceleyn were entirely untainted. Remi loved him in the purest sense, without conditions or restrictions, and had already committed himself to doing so come what may. And so, in some secretive and perhaps prideful place, Remi thought that merely by seeing the man he loved so strongly again would simply be enough to undo whatever it was Frey had done.

After Ronin had mentioned the Atheneum, Remi thought it a logical place to start looking. Pushing open the doors, Remi peered inside. "Loren? There is something we need to talk about—" Remi began, before spying the phoenix as well as the Launceleyn covered by ...

...gourds?

"Loren!" The alchemist called, immediately rushing forward. Though his magic was not strong and was still quite new, already Remi was finding that it sung in his bones and itched for his mind to call upon it. Without any fear of the bizarre vampire squashes (they were just vegetables, seemingly with magic right?), Remi reached out a hand and made a childish swatting gesture. It hadn't occurred to him that his magic might just work on thought alone. As he did so, a few of the smaller gourds were thrust away from Loren to splat against the floor.

R ? M I
Since you burned me at the stake, all of my feelings went away
At least there’s no feelings in my way

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gourding/Guarding the Library [Seasonal Event] - by Remi - 12-05-2018, 03:09 PM