lie in the grass next to the mausoleum
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun heard the call, and he grinned. As soon as the sun set, he headed towards the Oasis. When he got there, he winked at Wessex. ”You’ve been holding out on me, Princess. A secret room?” Chuckling, he followed her to the Safehouse. ”That’s alright, because I’ve been holding out on you when it comes to secret rooms. Or maybe you’ve been holding out on me about this too.” The tone was light and easy, mainly just chit-chatting.

He tilted his head and winked. ”Anyway, did you know there’s a special sex room where even the Ascended can get it up? Or I guess get wet in your case. The point is, we can feel physical pleasure there. It's the bedroom of this lady named Lily.” Unsurprisingly, his tone was quite excited. Mainly, though, he was just trying to fill the time before they talked about their super secret meeting thing.

However, he settled down once they arrived at the Safehouse, and Wessex showed him the special cube thing. He flung himself onto one of the beds. Flopping down, he draped himself artfully and languidly, then waited for the rest of their little crew to show up.

Or not as the case might be.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: lie in the grass next to the mausoleum - by Amun - 12-27-2019, 04:50 AM