lie in the grass next to the mausoleum
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
Sam would not tell this to any of his Ascended family, but his first reaction when called by Wessex was a resigned sigh, almost a groan. He'd been in nothing but trouble with seemingly everyone he knew for various Ascended activities for weeks. Now they were going to do something else?! He couldn't wait to have to defend the moral complexities of whatever it was was coming up now.

Maybe, he told himself, it might be something nice. Like a quiet party where they could all read books and eat biscuits. As much as he knew it definitely wouldn't be that, he went anyway. One did not deny Wessex their presence, nor The Voice.

He came to the safehouse and lifted the cube (smiling to himself as he did, still proud of that little bit of smart engineering) and headed down. "Hello, everyone." Sam mumbled as his feet reached the ground, eyes pointed downwards. As he glanced up just briefly to see who had arrived, he caught Rexanna's eyes; that she had eyes to catch at all made him gasp. "Rexanna! Yo--you're better!" He exclaimed, grinning.
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: lie in the grass next to the mausoleum - by Samuel - 12-28-2019, 11:14 PM