lie in the grass next to the mausoleum
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun grinned at Wessex's response. Then, though all the other Ascended were there, filtering in. He waggled his eyebrows at Rexanna. ”Those ratty old things, tough girl? They barely bought me passage to Halo. Really, I did you a favor, sparing your new eyes the sight of them. How’d you get those anyway? The eyes, not the boots.” Chuckling, the sound dark and low, he grinned at Samuel as the redhead exclaimed over their new queen. ”What, no enthusiastic greeting for me, thin?”

As Bastien entered and immediately critiqued the decor, the potter smirked. ”I’ll help.” Next up was a strange man. Not moving, Amun gave a lazy wave. ”You must be Nate. Sam says you’re his partner in all things, so it’s a pleasure to meet you. We’ll have to get properly introduced later.” Winking at Clem, the potter finally settled in to wait for Wessex’s explanation.

When he finished, he grinned, the expression more than a bit wicked. ”Seems easy enough. Rexanna can make the metal right now and you can zap it. Bastien, myself, and a third, or heck, the whole gang, can make the shrine, just so it’s up to our lady’s and the leader of our Artist’s Sanctuary’s exacting standards, and then we can give you all a holler when it’s ready to pray.” He paused to stare at the rest of their little crew.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: lie in the grass next to the mausoleum - by Amun - 12-30-2019, 09:08 PM