lie in the grass next to the mausoleum
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
Sam was a little insulted at Bastien's appraisal of his safehouse (he'd like to see the drunk layabout make his own safehouse. He even painted a picture of The Voice on the wall!) but did not comment, doing his best to put it behind him and sit down, waiting to see what it was Wessex had gathered them all for.

As it happened, it was actually something that excited him. Sam had always liked to go to shrines, to create spaces for their Goddess. After all, even if it had not become 'official', he had made one in this very safehouse. Even more good fortune - he had experience with what Wessex needed to get. "I just made some electrified metal for my fingers." He said, wiggling them in front of himself in case no one had noticed (and given that no one had commented, he assumed not).

Though...it seemed Amun had it all sorted out and Rexanna could just make the metal. Oh. Well, that blew out Sam's plan of scavenging in the Ruins. Still, he wanted to be involved. "I'd like to come to help build the shrine."
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: lie in the grass next to the mausoleum - by Samuel - 12-30-2019, 09:38 PM