lie in the grass next to the mausoleum
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
As he often did in group settings, Sam found himself speaking then settling back into silence for a while, listening to what they all had to say (though he did smile and celebrate with those that mentioned his fingers with a quick word or two). If he could avoid it, he did not want to be involved with the trip into Halo to design the shrine; it was not his skillset and he wanted to stay out of the mountains for as long as he could, memories of Amalia stalking him along the snow coming to the surface.

Besides, if Nate was coming to scavenge, that was were he wanted to be.

"I...I can help with the metal, with you and Rexanna, if you need anyone else." He said to Wessex, then looking to their Queen. "Last time, I found the metal in the ruins, then...well, Jigano did it, but we could probably replicate it - he raised it up high on a pillar of dirt to the sky, to be shot by lightning in a storm. ...We could probably do the same on the Spire." Glad to feel useful, he hoped that his suggestion could be a method for them to use.
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: lie in the grass next to the mausoleum - by Samuel - 01-05-2020, 05:52 PM