lie in the grass next to the mausoleum
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
After Wessex clarified what their goddess had asked, and Rexanna declined to go to Halo, Amun had been looking around at their group, trying to do some math. Finally, the potter sat up fully and scooched to the edge of the bed he’d claimed. ”Wessex already has the lightning magic, so I think we just need the metal. I also think that she needs to be in the scavenging team, so she can zap it.” He waggled his fingers. "And Rexanna needs to stay in the Hollowed Grounds to avoid a political incident, so she's on team scavenger as well."

Glancing around at the group, he grinned. ”Alright. We're going around in circles now. Sorry lover boys, but I think we'll need to split you up. Samuel, Rexanna, and Wessex can go scavenging, while Bastien, Nate, and I go set up the shrine. Then all of us minus Rexanna, that's including you Clem, can go to the shrine with the metal and pray. Sound good?” He turned to look at Wessex, hoping she'd agree with the breakdown and they could actually get on with it.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: lie in the grass next to the mausoleum - by Amun - 01-06-2020, 02:10 AM