Better Than I
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

If Desmond had disturbed Ludo it certainly didn't show - indeed, as the young healer all but buffed its ego, it busied itself trying to spitefully prod over the blue candle in the shrine. Its mask angled up to stare at him (as much as that might seem possible, anyway) as he finished his plea, Ludo rising up with its ribbons of fabric swirling about it like a cloak. "To serve..." it said slowly. "To serve me?"

The laughter that echoed from within the mask might almost have been childlike, surprised and delighted all in one. "Well, alright..."

Abruptly the wreath of rags opened, reaching, stretching until all light was smothered. Ribbons of it writhed all about the Glade, making Ludo appear like some grotesque spider. Its faceless mask regarded Desmond for one second, two. Then it surged at him, enveloping him in black.

Ludo left him there, lost in shadow, for perhaps a cruel amount of time, but it would pay off. Slowly, at first, the healer would feel and hear Chester, but he would never actually see his lover. Warm hands cupped his face and strong arms slipped around him, safe and secure. Soft lips pressed against Desmond's, a familiar scent carrying itself about the Glade. Then finally, Ludo spoke, whispering softly into the mortal's ear.

{This part of the interaction is a secret! It has been PM\'ed directly to Desmond}

"What say you, sweetling?" Ludo asked.

LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Messages In This Thread
Better Than I - by Desmond - 12-04-2018, 11:20 PM
RE: Better Than I - by Ludo - 12-06-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Better Than I - by Desmond - 12-07-2018, 02:56 AM
RE: Better Than I - by Ludo - 12-08-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Better Than I - by Desmond - 12-15-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: Better Than I - by Ludo - 12-22-2018, 07:38 PM