Soup of the day [Seasonal Event] [OPEN!]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI

Remi grinned, realizing that, despite the fact that Ronin was not immune to the charms of men, that he might still not like Remi commenting on some of his quirks. Ronin's laughter caused him to ease considerably, and in a pantomime of hte captain, he ran a hand through his hair trying (and failing) to ruffle it as Ronin did. Curls were far too floppy to give the disheveled but rugged ruffle that Ronin always seemed to manage.

Continuing to look (bemusedly) unimpressed at Ronin's explanation, Remi shook his head with deliberate slowness. "Ahh I can see the confusion. If only there'd been some sort of container that you were clearly meant to put the squash into. Oh wait-" Turning, Remi jumped as if startled by the continued presence of the pot he'd conjured earlier. "Look! There it is!"

Grinning down at his friend, Remi chuckled. "I didn't think I was speaking with Loren or I might have been a bit more literal." He chided with a lopsided smirk.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Soup of the day [Seasonal Event] [OPEN!] - by Remi - 12-16-2018, 09:50 PM