Soup of the day [Seasonal Event] [OPEN!]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI

Ah. Not so clever then. Grinning and nodding with a conceding twist of his lips, Remi sighed. "Well I suppose I cannot argue with that. I shall have to cut my chef career short I suppose." Grabbing some of the left-over water, Remi poured it over the small flames to douse what was now a coal-squash mess at the bottom of the stove. He'd definitely have his work cut out for him cleaning the later. "The sounds wonderful."

With a slightly disillusioned smile, Remi swallowed down the potential implications of what Ronin having cooked Loren breakfast might mean. Actually he had a fairly good idea of what the implications were, and though it should have made his stomach curl a bit to think of Loren with someone else, it didn't. That was only partially owing to the fact that Remi wasn't really the jealous type, but moreso because without his feelings for Loren, it was more of a mental unsettling than an emotional one.

Grinning and leading them out of the back room, Remi shrugged over his shoulder. "Given that you are quite the expert mess-maker, I am sure Loren had his work cut out for him."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Soup of the day [Seasonal Event] [OPEN!] - by Remi - 12-17-2018, 06:45 PM