{OPEN} here comes the sun
OPEN
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Yours is the light by which my spirit's born
you are my sun
Due to the fae being so quiet, Oliver didn't realize that he was being watched. Instead, he stayed focus on his mini mission. A mission he was soon completely forgetting about, way to stay focused. His eyes wandered around, looking at all the breathtaking beauty that the world had to offer. It was far better and more comfortable than Ludo's woods, seeing as everything was full of life and smelled fresh.

The sudden voice caused him to jump a couple of feet in the air. Looking around, he didn't see anyone around him. What the fuck? And why was he called a Grounder? What's that mean? "I just...wanted to explore here....maybe get some spices or flowers or shiny rocks or something...I don't mean to intrude." His eyes continued to shift around him, looking for someone who may be hiding behind a tree or camouflaged, somehow. He didn't know how the fae work so who knows, maybe they can turn themselves invisible.
my moon
and all my stars
OLIVER
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
{OPEN} here comes the sun - by Oliver - 01-01-2020, 05:44 PM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Nephele - 01-15-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Oliver - 01-16-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Nephele - 01-22-2020, 08:44 AM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Oliver - 03-17-2020, 02:58 AM
RE: {OPEN} here comes the sun - by Nephele - 03-25-2020, 05:13 AM