tread on me
Saffy with Oia and Kai!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i'll put all my pieces back together where they belong, and i'll say
Well, he had told Kaimana of Arduinna when he had recounted his time with the blight – he had offered to show the demigod as well. But then Fiat Lux happened, and both Kai and Oia had been harmed. He can still recall the shriek of Oia as he picked up her brother, but they had made it. They were safe. They were healing day by day. And he still had his quiet vow to Kaimana to grant them.

When the time comes, he offers to show them the way to the shrine, to Arduinna where she remains, retaining the blight and the rest of it all – a cold chill coming over him despite the heat in the presence of it. “This is Arduinna, who holds the blight.” He rumbles to his two companions, Haai having spent the trek up here darting around and around the trees from branch to branch, before settling along his shoulder to peer at the statue and shrine beyond from jade eyes. Sunjata meanwhile, rubs at his compass tattoo along his neck almost feeling awkward to be so near it.

Turning to the shrine,  he has nothing to offer other than himself and the two demigods he brings with, and he hopes it might be enough. “Safrin?” He asks quietly, stepping aside and lowering his head in his own quiet prayer, making room for Kaimana and Oia’i’o to pray if they wish to as well.
god, i'm a mess
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You've been basically mute ever since the incident in the fields. Ever since hell rained down around you and your magic failed to hold it all in place, and the tall man picked up your brother. Ever since Amun kissed you (and Adam too, but it was bad), and then Loren tried to make you be still, even if he was just trying to help.

You're still processing it all. And it's going to take you a while.

So you've followed along like a tall shadow, blue eyes wide as saucers, knee-deep in sensory overload.

sometimes i'm terrified of my heart; of its constant
hunger for what it is it wants. the way it stops and starts.

Coding base by Sky!
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
how glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains
You've been keeping close and careful watch over Oia since I>the incident, because though you have been in many scrapes together this one has left the greatest impact upon you both.

Following your twin and Sunjata, your worry palpable as you tail your sister, not touching her but clearly present should she want you. It's only when you reach the statue that your eyes leave her; "Oh, wow," you exhale, nearing the figure and reaching towards it- then stopping. Of the Blight is contained within there's no telling what contact with it might do. Better to check with Safrin, first.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

Warm winds encircle the trio, star clusters of light blissfully singing around them. Will-o-wisps dance in the fray of it all, but Safrin does not appear.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i'll put all my pieces back together where they belong, and i'll say
The silence on the walk doesn’t bother him any – in fact, he’s been rather quiet himself as the sickness rages within him. It’s no matter though, and as Kai comments on the statue of Arduinna, and Sunjata calls for Safrin and offering a quiet prayer – well, he can’t say nothing happens. Safrin doesn’t come, but clusters of light like stars begin to sing around them, will-o-wisps dancing within it all. And something within him eases with that alone.

He exhales quietly, turns to the duo with the briefest of smiles along his face as he shrugs to that and is absolutely content to stay among the niceties of this occurrence at the shrine until the demi-gods are ready to return back to the Hollowed Grounds.

- FIN
god, i'm a mess
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.