Mini Event the way in the life and the truth
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
am i running through that mind of yours at all?
i have big ideas for you and me
To her surprise, things seem to start going well. As people stand and give their small speeches, why they think they’d be better equipped to deal with it, Rexanna adds their names to the lists that she’s already set up. For many of the positions there’s only one option, but the queen already has an option in place in case someone wishes for someone else – within reason, of course.

There’s a flicker of a smile toward Deimos as he stands and offers his own choice in remaining as the head of the militia, many words coming from a man of so few. And then she moves on to look at the rest, to add their names. When Wessex offers, well, that’s when Rexanna hesitates slightly. She had assumed the Wraith, her sister, would wish to distance herself from the monarchy to focus on the higher purpose she’d been given. And with Jigano’s arrival, well, she can’t help the look that briefly crosses her face toward Wessex that almost has a raised brow, a question of whether or not she thought it was a good idea.

Rexanna wasn’t so sure, but all’s fair in the end. And she writes Wessex’s name on the sheet. Turning back to the crowd, she pauses momentarily before speaking. “Since Amalia is unable to come here today, I will add her into the running but if she wins we’ll ask her if it’s something she wants. If not, we’ll take the runner up.” A nod to Wessex to that. She thinks it’s fair enough. And with everything that’s happened post Fiat Lux, well… She didn’t want to start her monarchy by forcing everyone into positions they didn’t want. That wasn’t the point of this.

She adds Samuel’s name next, something within her sorely hoping that her council isn’t full of Ascendeds – the message it would send, the way that Rexanna had wanted an even spread of all the races to prevent more finger pointing. But well, people would vote as they would, and all she could do in the end was deal with the aftermath, right?

Oliver’s name comes next for the Outlander position, followed by Amun, and in a surprising shift Jigano’s too. And for a moment she’s almost wary of all the positions, if they’ll be filled, what would happen next – and then Evie stands and offers her name to both healing and history. If she had a breath to sigh in some form of relief, she would have.

And after not much longer, nobody else has offered themselves further. So she steps to the center, ensuring that the names given are legible, and she gestures to the front of her where a small table of sorts has been placed with a quill and ink and plenty of small parchments. “Alright. Now, I’ll have all of you come up and cast your votes one by one until everyone here has voted. Then we’ll tally it up.” She spreads her arms wide, offering a bright smile to all those gathered – praying to the Voice and all the gods that this will work.

She ensures that the papers are spread out, that there’s enough of them, before standing a bit off from it to not snoop on what people are writing, but to hold the bowl that will carry the votes to avoid people from snooping and influencing anything. She wants as fair of a vote as she can.

VOTING BEGINS AND WILL END IN THREE DAYS – ON 1/11/20 UNLESS ALL CHARACTERS HAVE VOTED

Please cast your votes by clicking this link!

– The form will let you do it multiple times should you have multiple chars to vote for, just be sure to fill out each section before submitting!
– In terms of characters, just vote how they would. If they’d vote for themselves then have at, if not then don’t.
– As for posts, feel free to add a blurb of them going up to vote or not voting, so long as the votes are only the chars that have already posted!

And if you have any questions just DM me either here or on Discord!
i feel lucky, with the worst luck
that i met you when I felt messed up
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
the way in the life and the truth - by Rexanna - 01-01-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Oliver - 01-01-2020, 07:52 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Abasi - 01-01-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Deimos - 01-01-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Phoebe - 01-02-2020, 01:47 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Wessex - 01-02-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Samuel - 01-02-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Maea - 01-02-2020, 06:50 PM