you take me where I want to be
For Zariah
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
A crown of gold;
A heart that’s harder than stone;
The laugh seemed to relax Peter, at least a little bit. It wasn’t necessarily a promise of a good mood, he knew that, but it was something. Something he offered a proper smile to in response. Though his brows pulled together in quiet confusion at the question, and he glanced back into the room he’d been given, at the bag where Apricum was still resting. ”Was I not... oh!” Realization struck him just as he was about to answer, and he shook his head. ”No. I had a... a talk with Adam, and he’s remained... in the Grounds.”

Peter nodded, rapt eyes drinking in Zariah’s suggestions as eagerly as his ears did. ”Does he, uh... the Warden... have visiting hours? Or... an appropriate time to introduce myself?” He didn’t want to force his presence on anyone at in inappropriate time after all. Things needed to go smoothly, he needed to keep them smooth.

”Tell me when we... when you’ll have need of me, and I will be there.” He promised, though it was clear there was a question behind it, about the school specifically. A question that could probably wait until a later date. ”But I’ll... get familiar with the area, and the... the people for now. Walk around, maybe.... help out?” Blue eyes made their way to Zariah’s face, looking for approval, or something else.
And it hurts a whole lot;
But it’s missed when it’s gone;
PETER

Messages In This Thread
you take me where I want to be - by Peter - 01-02-2020, 07:19 AM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Zariah - 01-04-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Peter - 01-06-2020, 03:42 AM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Zariah - 01-06-2020, 01:38 PM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Peter - 01-06-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: you take me where I want to be - by Zariah - 01-11-2020, 04:42 PM