only shooting stars break the mold
for Frey
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Yours is the light by which my spirit's born
you are my sun
The voice rang through his ears and a shudder coursed down his spine. It was the voice. The same one he heard on the field during the monster attack. How could they not at least take some claim in saving his life? Sure, maybe part of it belonged to Ludo or Mort, but he knew that voice. He heard it when the monster dissolved into pedals, saving him from a possible fatal blow.

Before he could speak, a figure appeared before him and....holy fuck. His eyes widened and a gasp left his lips, his own face lighting up a bright red. There was so much to take in and clearly, Oliver was overwhelmed. The blonde's heart skipped a beat as before him stood quite possibly the most handsome man he had ever seen in his entire life, or at least from his memory. He was tall, muscular, with a wonderful set of facial hair, and absolutely perfect hair. His eyes were piercing and he looked strong, but also had a caring face. Everything about him was perfect....until his eyes of course drifted down. Yeah, he didn't want to be rude and stare at Frey's crotch, but it's hard not to when it's right in front of his face.

There, in the place of a dick, stood his pitiful excuse for a dildo. His blush darkened, this time out of pure embarrassment. The god took a step forward and the dildo brushed up against his lip, once again causing him to shudder.

Oliver would lean back ever so slightly, that way he could speak properly. There was so much to say, but what should he address first? "I'm sorry that the dildo I provided you with was....lacking in quality. Unfortunately, it was the best I could find. Next time I'll bring you one far more fitting. He truly did sound like he felt bad, embarrassed that he was basically being taunted with his failure.

"But....you shouldn't sell yourself short. I heard your voice...you saved me from being hit and for that, I owe you." Only one thing left to address. One thing that could become many, many more. "The life I've been living hasn't been...great. I know that I've been a bit embarrassing, especially in terms of my sexual interactions...and I want your guidance. Your advice....to ask you questions. Then I can be what you want..." The last part came out very awkward. It wasn't really what Oliver wanted to say, but he couldn't find the words, not when staring at Frey.

What he wanted to say was that if Frey was the god of sex then surely, he should at least fulfill what Frey pledged to do. Or something like that.
my moon
and all my stars
OLIVER
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
only shooting stars break the mold - by Oliver - 01-02-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Frey - 01-03-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Oliver - 01-03-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Frey - 01-07-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Frey - 01-08-2020, 10:21 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Frey - 01-08-2020, 10:39 PM