only shooting stars break the mold
for Frey
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Yours is the light by which my spirit's born
you are my sun
So it's not just Safrin who's like this. Oliver knew the gods liked to be praised, but were all of them this intimidating? Though, Oliver didn't like that he was slightly misunderstood. Yes, he recoiled....but not that much! "I was just trying to give you some space..." It was an excuse, very clearly, but he believed it fully. He didn't want to talk with the dick practically in his mouth, especially when Frey hadn't exactly given him permission or really asked him to do anything. Could Frey even feel that sort of thing?

He wouldn't have to see his pitiful dildo for any longer as it was soon replaced. Once more, Oliver's eyes widened and he couldn't help but steal a very obvious glance. The words stumbled out, faster now that he was being talked down to. "So I can better do what you...I don't know, represent? What your goals are?" He averted his gaze, looking off to the side, his cheeks slowly becoming a deep red due to feeling so ashamed. "I want you to guide me...I don't want to be so needy and-" He let out a groan and looked back at Frey, this time keeping his eyes focused on the god's face. "I'm tired of feeling like I'm constantly being fucked with. I just want to live my life normally. None of this confusing attraction bullshit!"
my moon
and all my stars
OLIVER
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
only shooting stars break the mold - by Oliver - 01-02-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Frey - 01-03-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Frey - 01-07-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Oliver - 01-08-2020, 10:10 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Frey - 01-08-2020, 10:21 PM
RE: only shooting stars break the mold - by Frey - 01-08-2020, 10:39 PM