there are moments that the words don't reach
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I've been very hopeful so far
Now for the first time I think we're going wrong
Hurry up and tell me this is all a dream
Or could we start again, please?

It was no use arguing, and overall just a waste of energy. So she sat in front of the bowl begrudgingly, though she did not touch its contents, simply staring at the baseboards on the opposite end of the room. He would leave eventually and then she could get back to work having not touched a drop of the soup she desperately did not want. It was one of the few things that seemed likely to work out for her.

”Sunjata.” she said softly, shrugging her shoulders, lacking the enthusiasm a recently engaged young woman ought to have – especially one who had so badly wished to wed. ”He said he would do whatever it took to make me happy. I called his bluff by telling him to marry me and he agreed. In three days we will wed and enter a loveless, passionless marriage, purely out of spite.” she said in a whispery tone. ”But we won’t be alone in our resentment so I suppose that’s nice.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: there are moments that the words don't reach - by Phoebe - 01-03-2020, 04:36 PM