there are moments that the words don't reach
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I've been very hopeful so far
Now for the first time I think we're going wrong
Hurry up and tell me this is all a dream
Or could we start again, please?

Phoebe shook her head before taking another bite of her soup. "I just saw them before Fiat Lux and have a task to complete. I don't want to bother them again. These are the months when they are busiest." she said softly. Flowerbirth through the beginning of Leafchange were the most common mating and growth periods of living things. Given what Frey oversaw, she knew they didn't need her coming to them to whine about here sadness and grief. She needed to deal with things on her own and be strong, and she was trying to do that (though clearly failing miserably). As far as what Frey would do or say about her grief? She shrugged a bit. She didn't know exactly. Frey had never given her advice on how to get over something so sad, just that it would pass and she would move on. Time didn't heal the wound but it made it easier to ignore it.

"I probably am." she said softly, staring at her soup. "But it shouldn't matter to you, nor should you worry about it. I know you are only doing so because I was Remi's sister." she said quietly, no judgement in her tone. It was just a fact. Had Remi not been so important to them both, Loren would likely be paying her absolutely no mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: there are moments that the words don't reach - by Phoebe - 01-04-2020, 09:42 PM