there are moments that the words don't reach
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I've been very hopeful so far
Now for the first time I think we're going wrong
Hurry up and tell me this is all a dream
Or could we start again, please?

Suddenly, life seemed to come back into Phoebe's eyes. This was about work and a quest and making the world a better place, not about her. "I have to do a few different things in order for them to give me a plant that grows functioning body parts. This way we can research the body without cadavers." she said with a small smile. "I need a seed from three different locations, and I need to kill a summoned creature." she explained. As far as her being a bother...well..."Perhaps...but it is better to be considerate of their time if I can help it I think." she said softly.

But the sudden edge in his voice took her off guard and she was quick to retreat back behind her wall of nothingness. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." she said, barely more than a whisper as she stared at her lap. She didn't move or glance up as he continued, frozen in place. "You...consider me a friend?" she said, a hint of surprise in her tone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: there are moments that the words don't reach - by Phoebe - 01-05-2020, 01:33 AM