wedding bell blues
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
As Sunjata explanined what an ocean was, Loren’s jaw tightened. ”Yeah. I know. I’ve seen an ocean. Just never been in it or on it.” Eyes narrowing, he felt his tone gain a dangerous edge. ”But sometimes the things in life worth having are going to take a lot of hard work.”

Spreading his arms a bit helplessly, his tone grew sad. "Nothing was stopping her from seeing the world before. That much hasn't changed." Suddenly, he was exhausted, of this nonsense, of the bartender's bullshit, and of this conversation.

The summoner’s eyes grew haunted. ”Actually, I was talking about Phoebe.” As the other man continued on, the Launceleyn didn't answer. Instead, he just stood in the doorway for an excruciating moment.

Then he left without a word, or a backwards glance.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
He’s not looking for a life lesson with this conversation. In fact, he’s looking to just sit there in his misery for however long it lasts – certainly these next couple of days – and he doesn’t intend on letting Loren win in trying to make things better. Sunjata’s back in the old habits of suffering for the sake of suffering, because its what he deserves in the end, the atonement for the sins he’s committed within his life. So instead, he just shakes his head, says nothing at the initial comment.

The second comment, however, garners a bit more of that sharp edge to his gaze. “There was something stopping her. Someone to go with.” Because where was the enjoyment, the fun in trekking along the continent when you were by your lonesome? There wasn’t any, unless you knew how to work it. And he knew in his soul that Phoebe couldn’t.

And perhaps it’s his exhaustion and confusion with his sickness that had him misunderstand what Loren had said – that he had referred to Phoebe when they had just been speaking about her, going over these exact things that he just assumed the summoner had meant himself. But that was neither here nor there anymore, and he simply shakes his head to that – watching from his peripheral vision as Loren departs.

(FIN)
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.