when the mouse is away, the cats will play
for Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
He doesn’t bother that cat as she eats, just simply spends the time glancing around the bar for more things to do, unsure where to start or what to do after the next couple of days are through. He doesn’t notice when Lily stops eating, when she cleans herself, when she moves away from the dish. No, his attention shifts back to her when he hears her speak, steel eyes darting to hers with a coy smirk along his lips.

Means Fire.” He begins with a slight huff of amusement. “I’m sure it can be arranged. But have you come to compare notes?” He asks with a tilt of his head. It doesn’t last long as he shifts to his panther form, hopping up onto the bar to see her eye to eye. I thought you’d get something bigger, Lily. He teases her, his attuned voice deeper and more accented as he lowers his broad face to hers.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when the mouse is away, the cats will play - by Sunjata - 01-04-2020, 03:06 AM