when the mouse is away, the cats will play
for Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
She comments on his panther form, and he lowers himself along the bar top – steel eyes focusing on the small feline before him as his whiskers flicker while she gives him a somewhat cheeky response. A snort is sent down the bond, amusement tracing it. Ah, indeed it is. He agrees, head tilting to inspect her further, long dark tail sweeping up to brush by her fiery fur. But when she mentions her bird form is smaller, his head cocks curiously.

The boop to his nose does add a small amount more of amusement before he shakes his large, square head again. Is that so? I can’t say the same for mine. He offers, shifting before her into his macaw form, the hues of the feathers matching tattoos inked along his body with near perfection, though they shimmer in the light in reality. Dark eyes ringed with gold inspect the cat before he shifts back into his panther form, listening to the question as he flexes his claws along the bar top.

I didn’t. I didn’t want to possibly shred up what might make for a good coat, you see. His gaze flits back to her, nothing but a hum and amusement that leaves him as he continues. Took my bow and arrows and took it down that way. Old fashioned, if you will. A playful wink is sent her way, the briefest rumbles of a deep purr within his throat.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when the mouse is away, the cats will play - by Sunjata - 01-05-2020, 04:58 AM