when the mouse is away, the cats will play
for Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
She shifts back into her beautiful self, and Sunjata smirks toward her as he remains upside down – steel gaze simmering as he listens while she speaks, conveys, explains how she’s changed. And to be honest? He’s not too terribly surprised. It is Frey, after all. Anything less would be an absolute disappointment. Still, he offers her a small smirk in understanding, listening to her giggles as though they’re music to his ears.

Mmm. Frey does seem the type to make you think you’re getting reborn, I imagine.” A thoughtful turn of his head to that, toward the bottles that linger on the back wall of the bar behind it. “What I wouldn’t give to have an earth shattering experience such as that.” He teases her lightly, eyes lifting to meet her again with a wink.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when the mouse is away, the cats will play - by Sunjata - 01-26-2020, 06:22 AM