when the mouse is away, the cats will play
for Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
There’s a snort that leaves Sunjata at that comment. “Yes, well, I’m sure there’s a way.” He teases her with a shake of his head. “I’m not much in the business of it, however.” There’s a spark to his eye that suggests that he’s much in favor for indulging rather than creating problems where there shouldn’t be any.

His gaze flits to the bar, though, the bottles behind it as Lily speaks again and he drags his attention back toward her with a smirk. “Something about myself, huh?” He hums, making a show of thinking pretty hard about it before a wicked smile crosses his face. “Well, I was part of a resistance uprising back home in Korofi against the government.” He raises a brow towards her with that tidbit of information, waiting to see what her earth-shattering pleasure might be.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when the mouse is away, the cats will play - by Sunjata - 01-31-2020, 05:22 AM