when the mouse is away, the cats will play
for Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Her response is granted with a deep rumble of laughter, his hand runs her fiery hair through his calloused fingers. “I suppose that makes sense.” He teases with a wink, despite the fact he has no idea where she lives or where to even begin on that subject. So he chooses the other way to get there. “So here’s another secret or two.” His lips purse slightly as he searches her face before contemplating where to begin.

I was the son of the Arbiter which was basically the king of our county.” His head tilts the other way, a small crooked smirk forming on his face. “But in the end of the rebellion, I was captured." A dark brow raises at that, wondering if that’s the sort of details she’s aspiring for. If it might unlock the key to where her house is, where this bedroom is.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when the mouse is away, the cats will play - by Sunjata - 02-09-2020, 08:16 AM