when the mouse is away, the cats will play
for Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am the ocean, i am the sea
She leads him there with relative ease – a blue door soon greeting them with a yellow star on it that instinctively makes him think of Safrin, and for that he appreciates it all the more. As she shifts into her human form, he follows suit, and when she unlocks the door and opens it for him, he slyly slips in behind her, steel gaze flickering toward the walls around and the interior décor.

It looks lovely and lived in, though the pews confuse him a small amount – he assumes it’s likely they’ve been changed into being used for crowds of a sort. And he wonders exactly what it is Lily does. Perhaps her voice? That wonderful voice he’d heard that dark Deepfrost night, singing to the Luxere that seemed as if they’d want nothing more to do with him…

And the piano, hmm. His gaze finds her again when she takes his hand – guiding him, and he follows her closely with a playful smirk hinting at the corners of his lips at her announcement. “That’s all?” He rumbles with an amused look, a playful wink sent toward her should she look his way. But he doesn’t still, doesn’t stop – not until she brings him to the space she harbors as some sort of secret.
there is a world inside of me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when the mouse is away, the cats will play - by Sunjata - 03-02-2020, 06:24 AM