when the mouse is away, the cats will play
for Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am the ocean, i am the sea
She doesn’t make it difficult to remove the shirt, and with it he can’t help the slight curve of his lips as he surveys her briefly before continuing, hands traveling along her porcelain skin in soft enough strokes – scrapes of callouses here from fingers well versed with weapons. And she reaches for him, with literally no protest, head lowering to meet her lips while she works, eager as ever with the rebounding feeling from the room coursing through him already.

Everything else comes off relatively easy, and he follows her like a moth to the flame, enticed by the look in her eye. The fire that seems to rampage within them igniting more of the spark within him too, and he follows as she falls back into the soft silk sheets, the feeling cold beneath the warmth of him as well, and he smirks when she reaches for him.

Giving in, of course, he slips in with her, lips aiming for her own, crawling atop her while one hand helps him remain balanced, the other hoping to curve along the outside of her thigh before shifting a small amount – breaking through the haze to try and settle and figure out exactly what way she wanted to do this.
there is a world inside of me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when the mouse is away, the cats will play - by Sunjata - 03-10-2020, 06:31 AM