when the mouse is away, the cats will play
for Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i am the ocean, i am the sea
Her legs part for him, and with the influence of the room and her before him, he begins to feel that strong within him, wanting to guide him to her, to burn with her and leave nothing behind. But it seems she has other ideas, angling her chest so it presses against him, pressing him down, and he smirks — following the lead.

It’s the least he can do to help her with her quest from Frey.

So he dips down, slowly and teasingly, lips aiming to pave a path down her chest, until he reaches the true prize. And he sinks down enough, one hand moving to her leg to spread them further for him, the other lowering to stroke softly at first before pressing his thumb to her clit in lazy, idle circles as he gets into position to devour her, smoldering steel lifting to her face as his tongue darts along his lower lip.
there is a world inside of me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when the mouse is away, the cats will play - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 01:29 AM