when the mouse is away, the cats will play
for Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i am the ocean, i am the sea
A moment spared to place the protection, just in case, and he pulls her over on top of him with a hum of amusement leaving him at her delighted giggle – letting her take these reins because she had managed to let him have some fun already. She hovers over him, leaning down to meet his lips and he’s happy to oblige, head tilting up a small amount to crash his lips back into hers – growls leaving his throat at the need of indulging while she plays – one hand finding her hair and tangling into the fiery tresses, the other drifting along her skin until she pulls back.

He lets her go, to readjust herself, shuddering beneath her as she positions herself in a quite lovely way, smoldering steel meeting her own gaze as she sinks down onto him and he can’t help the groan that slips from his throat with it, moving with her and against her in the attempts of helping her reach that space again – gods knew it wouldn’t take him long, judging by the way his cock twitches and pulses as she rides him.

Feeling her crash, feeling the sticky sheen of sweat along both their bodies, his hips press up against her, shuddering and shivering as he pants and releases as well – thighs trembling, head tilting back against the bed, his own Korofi curses meeting hers, panting for breath and thankful for the relief at last.
there is a world inside of me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when the mouse is away, the cats will play - by Sunjata - 03-28-2020, 09:39 PM