when the mouse is away, the cats will play
for Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am the ocean, i am the sea
She grins and he smirks back up at her once the rolling storms within him are quelling. He too takes a moment to catch his breath, her hand reaching for his cheek while his own stroke gently along her thighs, a quiet breathy chuckle granted back to her at her comment. “Certainly something else.” He agrees with some amusement, letting go the moment she moves to slide off.

He takes the break to clean up as much as he can, resting back among the bed and the blankets while she snuggles herself into his side, one leg resting over his. The arm she lays on curls around behind her back, running his thumb along her shoulder and down her arm before he turns his head to her, body shifting a small amount to get more comfortable. “You never told me what the quest was for, by the way. Care to fill a guy in?” He rumbles to her, amusement flickering through the Attuned bond toward her.
there is a world inside of me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when the mouse is away, the cats will play - by Sunjata - 04-02-2020, 12:49 AM