Plot Advancing PQ long live the mountains that we moved
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
half across the world from me
lie the lands I’ll never see-
As Peter shifted into a bat, Loren made sure the adopted Launceleyn could feel the summoner's understanding and pride. You can climb on my back. He knelt down so the other man could get a good grip. Only then did Loren take to the skies.

They landed, Peter disembarked, and Kiada shifted. Then the three of them went into the cave, the summoner at the head as a honey badger. It was dark, but they were still close enough to the cave entrance (and their forms had decent enough eyesight, even in the dark) that they could see just fine for now. I don't know. Some sort of rock, I'd imagine. More importantly, there are predators in these caves, including dragons, and the caves themselves aren't exactly the most stable. So stay alert and stay safe.

With that, Loren led them down a narrow tunnel, footsteps soft against the rock. It curved slightly, before finally opening up into a larger cavern. Stalactites dripped from the tall ceiling, and across the far wall there were three tunnel openings, one on the left, one on the right, and one in the middle. The one in the middle looked much narrower than the other two. The one on the left might have been slightly bigger than the one on the right, but it was nearly impossible for him to tell in the low lighting. Any preference for direction?

No post order.
where I travel goes my heart
with me wanders my desire
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
long live the mountains that we moved - by Loren - 01-04-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: long live the mountains that we moved - by Loren - 01-05-2020, 02:46 PM