mistakes will be made
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i have seen what the darkness does
say goodbye to who i was
He tilts his head to Oliver as the man comes to sit beside him, to listen while he lists out the ways that he simply and frankly doesn’t care. His gaze drifts then, a hum of a rasping, crackling chuckle leaving him at the mention of partying. Yes, they’d done that in Korofi too — typically a bloody brawl. But not here, not with his orders of bed rest. He couldn’t even drink the day away, smoke to keep his temper at bay.

All in all, it sucked.

Wish I could party. I’m sick so none of that I can do either.” His lip curls as he focuses on a grain within the wood, steel eyes shadowed and haunted. “A nice night…” He reiterates, shaking his head. Is it possible anymore? He doesn’t even react when Oliver says Sun, just flatly looking forward, unsure, not knowing, not caring. “This is fine.” He shrugs, beckoning mentally to have Haai come to the bar should Oliver wish to sketch her.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
mistakes will be made - by Oliver - 01-04-2020, 09:04 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Sunjata - 01-04-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Oliver - 01-04-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Sunjata - 01-04-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Oliver - 01-04-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Sunjata - 01-04-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Oliver - 01-05-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: mistakes will be made - by Sunjata - 01-05-2020, 06:11 AM