Mini Event why do our hearts choose lovers that make use suffer
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe glanced up from where she sat, tucked away from view from the altar so Sunjata could not see her. She managed a small smile for her friend, though it did not reach her eyes. "Thank you, Rex. So do you." she said softly. Really, by comparison to the Queen, Phoebe was rather plain, even all done up. Not that she really cared. It simply was what it was. For the moment she ignored her first question, instead investigating the box and its contents she had been given. "Oh, it's beautiful, and so thoughtful, thank you." she breathed, placing the bracelet on her finger right away.

But of course the question hung in the air, and her expression fell to nothingness again. "Because...because I don't really want to be here." Phoebe said softly, a frown curving her lips. "It's really just a bet gone wrong. Jata likes to promise big things but never keep them...and so when he said he would give me whatever I wanted, I told him to marry me, thinking he would back down but...he didn't. And now he hates me and here we are." she said, looking down at the bracelet on her wrist. "He doesn't want to go back on his word. I don't want to prove him right by backing away either..."
all i wanted was to be wanted
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: why do our hearts choose lovers that make use suffer - by Phoebe - 01-05-2020, 09:46 PM