Mini Event why do our hearts choose lovers that make use suffer
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
He pulls his hand from the bridge of his nose, inhaling a crackling breath when he spots her darting across the open grasses of the Oasis — how she darts to embrace an unknown man to him in what appears to be some sort of display. It doesn’t bother him, he doesn’t care in that regard. If she’d found someone else then why had she demanded this of him?

But even still; they’re talking and it’s taking far longer to start than he had anticipated. Huffing quietly to himself, he smooths down the suit, stuffing the blue cloth within the pocket again, pointedly avoiding looking at people as he makes his way down trim the altar, down the aisle toward them. The man is muscular enough, lithe, short in comparison — and Sunjata’s steel gaze acknowledges him with a small nod before he comes to stand beside Phoebe.

He catches the tail end of the conversation, something private just between them, he can hear the cries, how unhappy she is. And he knew this would be what it was like. That she didn’t mean it when she believed being miserable as two was better than by herself. So he tries, reaching out to attempt to pull her away from Harper into his own embrace. “I knew you didn’t want this Phoebe.” He murmurs, low enough for Harper and Phoebe to hear. “I’m only doing this for you, because it’s what you said you wanted. But gods if it’s going to make you this upset, then don’t.” He doesn’t care. In the end it had been about giving her what she wanted, to get her to feel something, by calling each other’s bluffs.

There’s a tenderness to his touch, a softness to his haunted gaze. He momentarily forgets about Hotaru, forgets about who might be watching. In the end, he doesn’t care one way or another which way it goes. If she stops it; he'll let her.

But there’s still that bit of resentment and spite that has him wanting and craving to win.

He leans his head in a bit closer to her, to her ear should she let him, inhaling a crackling breath as he focuses on … Well, what exactly? He doesn’t know. “It’ll be okay. I’m sorry if I was a dick about it, but I never intended for you to be like this about it. I gave into your terms. And if you really want to keep doing this, I’ll just… Find a way. I’m not a monster, Phoebe.” There’s almost a soft chuckle at the end of that, though it doesn’t meet his eyes, doesn’t fall into his voice. He doesn’t care which way it goes – all he knows is that he’d never intended for her to get this upset about it. That for something she claimed she wanted, she certainly was making it hard to believe it.
you made your choice.
do you regret it yet?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: why do our hearts choose lovers that make use suffer - by Sunjata - 01-07-2020, 02:27 AM