Mini Event why do our hearts choose lovers that make use suffer
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
Loren had been standing at the front this whole time. Although his eyes had tightened when Hotaru kissed Sunjata, the summoner had done and said nothing. He’d just stayed there as everyone ran off to do only the gods knew what (almost literally in this case) and members of the audience whispered and gossiped among themselves.

However, the bride and groom finally approached. Seeing the bartender’s nod, the Launceleyn straightened up to his full height to proceed with the ceremony as it had been originally been planned.

His voice rang out across the gathering. ”I’m only going to say this once, so listen closely.” He swept his gaze across the audience, expression veiled. ”I’ve spoken to Phoebe and Sunjata extensively, and they are committed to it. While I imagine others have voiced similar sentiments over the past few days, and over the past few minutes, I will allow anyone who wishes to voice a final objection to this marriage to speak their piece. But please, make it quick.” He fell silent as he waited to see if there’d be anyone who actually would say anything.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: why do our hearts choose lovers that make use suffer - by Loren - 01-08-2020, 04:29 PM