Mini Event why do our hearts choose lovers that make use suffer

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
frey

The flushes of heat racing through them and speckling their cheeks was all the confirmation the god needed. "Now we come to the part of the ceremony that I do approve of. Sealing it all up with a nice bit of fucking, right? Consummating the marriage I think you all call it. Making sure you like who you're getting yourselves into and all that."

With a raised brow, the deity looked out at all those still assembled. "Naughty naughty...are you all here to watch them go at it?" Ivy grew from behind Frey and a lavish bed appeared. Far larger than any would have seen, it was practically an island of silk and organic softness. When used, Phoebe and Sunjata would find that the bed contoured perfectly to their bodies, sculpting itself around them to suit whatever position they might be trying.

A canopy of thick leaves would cover the top while curtains of honeysuckle and lilac would thicken around the outskirt, blocking the bed from view.

"Have one for me, won't you?" Frey asked Phoebe with a wink. One obviously being an orgasm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: why do our hearts choose lovers that make use suffer - by Frey - 01-08-2020, 10:14 PM