{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
Robin Bailey

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
A voice rang out and his eyes shifted around, nervous to see who it was. At the simple 'yes', he believed that maybe it was his captor, the person who ripped him away and dragged him into the middle of nowhere. However, a man soon appeared, one who proceeded to ask the obvious. Still, even though it was obvious, Robin was nervous enough to not point it out. Instead, he was far more focused on trying to figure out where he was.

"It seems as though I am...." His words became quiet towards the end as his eyes continued to shift around before they landed back on Loren. He tried to gather in whatever information he could. Already, the gigantic spike was far different from what he was used to, but the man's outfit? He hadn't seen anything like that in his days. "Do you know where I am? Or where I can get back to the city?" Ah yes, blissfully unaware, but also surprisingly polite. What a shock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Robin - 01-05-2020, 05:32 AM