{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
Robin Bailey

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
It wasn't that Robin believed the man could hurt him, because obviously he couldn't. Robin knew a scholar when he saw one and this man was no fighter, he was scrawny, tall, gangly, and everything that wasn't a fighter. He did have a distrust for why this man happened to appear out of nowhere the moment he arrived. Unless people just regularly walk around in the middle of nowhere, that's too much of a coincidence. "Well....yeah. I have no idea where I am." Shouldn't it be obvious?

And then things got weird. What the heck was a Caido? The man didn't even go on to explain anything, instead, he started asking him where he came from. Maybe that's how this place refers to a country, calling it a World. Maybe the man knows how he can get back! "I'm a city called Briest, it's in the country of Pinesmi." Surely, he couldn't be too far away from it. "Is Caido close to any other countries? Or worlds? If that's what you call it." He'd try to be respectful of this country's strange ways and customs

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Robin - 01-05-2020, 04:47 PM