{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
Loren gave the other man a sympathetic smile. At the confirmation that the stranger was, indeed, an Outlander, the summoner clasped his hands before him. "There's a settlement close by. Why don't you come with me, and I can explain what happened to you while we walk." He gestured at the distant buildings, before returning his hands to their previous position.

If the other man agreed, the Launceleyn would begin walking. "What I'm going to tell you is going to be shocking, and distressing. I'm sorry for that, and please know that I mean you no harm, and that every word I speak is the truth." Voice as low and soothing as he could make it, he paused and looked at the stranger, searching his features. "You have been portalled into Caido. Brought from your world to this one by magic." Loren bit his lip, then sighed. "I know this is a lot to take in."
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Loren - 01-05-2020, 05:07 PM