{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
Robin Bailey

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
A settlement was something he could get behind. If this unknown man couldn't help him, then surely someone there would be able to point him in the right direction. Travelers but exist and obviously, someone would know his country. After all, it was well off and doing amazingly, with proper rulers and people who knew exactly what they were doing. So, Robin followed after his helper, knowing that things would surely be okay...

Until they weren't.

Loren cut to the chase quickly, revealing that happened. It was....a lot. A lot to process, a lot to take in, a lot of information at one time. There were so many things Robin wanted to address. It was shocking and distressing, but there had to be an explanation. Maybe he passed out and was dreaming, though this seemed a bit too real to be a dream. It was hard to accept this as the truth, he'd have to grill him to see if it actually was. This could probably just be a country that trapped people in it by lying to them and saying that it's a new world. It's elaborate, yes, but still possible.

"How....how was I chosen of all people?" Robin chose to indulge in his story, ask questions to see if it was true or not. It was impossible to keep that up and so, Robin immediately switched tactics, instead deciding to immediately accuse Loren of lying. "Do you have proof? That I'm, you know, awake or that I'm in this entirely new world? Magic like that simply doesn't exist."

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Robin - 01-05-2020, 05:19 PM